What will you do?Together with 4 experienced colleagues, you will develop your drawing skills and knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioning technology. Within this position, you are ultimately responsible for properly translating the design sketches into clear working drawings and associated work preparation.
A job with a lot of responsibility, freedom and where you are enabled to develop yourself. Every opportunity will be given to you to expand your skills and knowledge through courses and training relevant to the performance of this position. Will you join the E-team?
What do we ask of you?
- You hold a diploma or are working on an MBO 4-Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, M.I.T or similar direction
- You have knowledge of technical drawing programs such as Revit and Autocad
- You are practical minded and enjoy working as part of a team
- You have an interest in refrigeration and air conditioning technology and enjoy figuring out technical issues
- You are motivated to learn new things and make this your own
In addition, the following keywords are important in this role: independent and team-oriented, communication skills, accurate, quality-oriented, results, passion, innovative, proactive.
What can you expect from us?
- You will receive a salary and working conditions that suits you according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Metal & Engineering
- You are entitled to 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days for full-time employment
- Travel reimbursement
- Success we celebrate together! We do this through various fun promotions, get-togethers, bbqs and cool staff parties.
As a family business, we value our employees and place our focus on engaged entrepreneurship. The added value of our company is in our people; we consider continued investment in training and education a must. More information about our company can be found at www.emondt.nl