Due to significant growth, we are looking for a Refrigeration Engineer to join our Fresh Food Interiors team in Apeldoorn.
We are proud to serve most of the major fresh food shops in the bakery and butchery sector in the Netherlands, with track record of over 75 years. In our factory in Apeldoorn we manufacture more than 160 shop interiors for fresh food shops year-on-year, including: custom and top market Refrigerated Serve Over Counters, Self-service Counters and other Refrigerated displays. All our products are designed in-house and fully custom to fit into the interior of each individual shop. Each counter is manufactured by a team of Experienced Designers, Craftsmen (both wood and metal) and Refrigeration Engineers. For each of our clients we offer nationwide maintenance.
We are a family owned company and firmly believe to valuing our biggest asset we have…. YOU the employee. We are located on two locations in the Netherlands: Apeldoorn and Enschede. We believe it’s important to provide the best possible work environment and tools to enable each employee to work towards the best results.
As refrigeration technician you will join our team of technicians in Apeldoorn who are responsible for building the high-end refrigerated counters. We all work in day shifts from and have breaks and lunch together. You will assemble and install refrigeration equipment in accordance with detailed technical drawings, whereby you make sure all F-gases and safety requirements are met. You monitor the process and make sure all necessary materials are available when needed?
Are you a perfect fit for the job
- You live in or nearby Apeldoorn
- You have experience with the installation and commissioning of refrigeration equipment
- We require a minimal level of education of MBO level 2, for example in electrical engineering, mechatronics or mechanical engineering. A similar level of education from an (inter)national institution or relevant work experience (>4y) as refrigeration engineer will also be sufficient
- You are in preferred possession of an F-Gas certification and VCA certificate
- Drivers license
- You speak English or Dutch (conversational level)
- Strong work ethic
What we offer.
- A salary matched to your experience
- A monthly expense allowance
- A challenging job with a great team of colleagues in Apeldoorn
- Comprehensive training opportunities in line with the job
- Group personal pension scheme in accordance with the Dutch Collective Labor Agreement
- 43 Days annual leave (based on a 40h work week)
- Travel cost reimbursement and/or a personal company van
- Accrual of vacation allowance of 8%
Do you want to apply?
Are you a perfect match for the job? Send us an email to HR@emondt.nl