What will you do?
You start from your own home with a well-equipped service van or together with a colleague from the company. Your daily work consists of assembling and installing air conditioning/air conditioning systems in accordance with the work preparation, always following the required technical procedures and safety requirements. You will monitor the progress of the project and ensure that the required materials are on time. In addition, you will ensure complete and clear reporting of hours, materials and problems encountered and ensure that your van, tools and materials are kept in order.
Are you “Cool” enough to join us?
What do we ask of you?
- You have professional knowledge of climate engineering especially air conditioning;
- You have demonstrable relevant work experience as a mechanic within HVAC industry;
- You are able to find, name, analyze and fix malfunctions of climate systems in the refrigeration, mechanical and electronic fields;
- You possess a completed F-gases diploma and a B driver’s license;
- You are customer-oriented;
- You like to take initiative and enjoy building and organizing that into solutions and applications that we can learn from.
What can you expect from us?
- Challenging position with training opportunities
- Good primary and secondary benefits in accordance with collective bargaining agreement
- Vacation pay accrual 8%
- Vacation days 25 days per calendar year based on full-time employment
- ADV in proportion to length and extent of employment
- Travel expense reimbursement 100 %
- Travel time reimbursement from the first minute
- Net allowance per working day for coffee/lunch €2.75
As a family business, we value our employees and place our focus on engaged entrepreneurship. The added value of our company is in our people; we consider continued investment in training and education a must. More information about our company can be found at www.emondt.nl
The Emondt Group has branches in Apeldoorn and Enschede. For more than 75 years we have specialized in refrigeration technology, climate control technology and sales concepts for fresh specialists and retail. All interior fresh concepts are developed and produced in-house. In addition, we are the knowledge center for specific refrigeration issues and supplier of custom installations with sustainable refrigeration and climate engineering solutions. A large service network allows us to guarantee maximum service.
We invest in each other
Would you like to take on this challenge with us and become a member of the E-team? Don’t wait to apply! Your motivation with CV may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For substantive questions about the position, please contact the HR department, which can be reached at 053 220 4444.
Also check out our socials | @ peackinterior | @ emondt.kmi.ffi | @ werkenbij_emondt