For more than 75 years we have specialized in refrigeration technology, climate control technology and sales concepts for fresh specialists and retail. All interior fresh concepts are developed and produced in-house. Quality, creativity and innovation that is our priority!
What will you do?
As a Refrigeration Engineer, you will become part of the E-team working together on iconic and industry-leading interior designs and technologies. Our colleagues in the fresh produce industry assemble and install refrigeration furniture and other interiors for the fresh produce industry, which we design, manufacture and provide with sustainable refrigeration technology in-house. Our customers include bakeries, fish stores, butcher/traitteur, vegetable stores and retail concepts.
Your daily work consists of assembling and installing refrigeration and air conditioning systems in accordance with the work preparation, always following the required refrigeration procedures of F-gases and safety requirements. You will monitor the progress of the project and ensure that the required materials are on time. In addition, you will ensure complete and clear reporting of hours, materials and problems encountered and ensure that your van, tools and materials are kept in order.
What do we ask of you?
- You have experience installing and commissioning refrigeration and air conditioning systems in accordance with laws and regulations.
- You possess at least MBO level 2, for example, in the direction of electrical engineering, mechatronics or mechanical engineering.
- Furthermore, you are in possession of an F-gases diploma, driver’s license B and a VCA certificate.
What can you expect from us?
- Challenging position with training opportunities
- Good primary and secondary working conditions in accordance with the Furniture Industry Collective Agreement
- Vacation pay accrual 8%
- Vacation days 24 days per calendar year based on full-time employment
- 19 ADV days per calendar year based on full-time employment
- Travel expense reimbursement 100 %
- Travel time reimbursement from the first minute
- Net expense allowance per month
As a family business, we value our employees and place our focus on engaged entrepreneurship. The added value of our company is in our people; we consider continued investment in training and education a must. More information about our company can be found at www.emondt.nl
The Emondt Group has branches in Apeldoorn and Enschede. For more than 75 years we have specialized in refrigeration technology, climate control technology and sales concepts for fresh specialists and retail. All interior fresh concepts are developed and produced in-house. In addition, we are the knowledge center for specific refrigeration issues and supplier of custom installations with sustainable refrigeration and climate engineering solutions. A large service network allows us to guarantee maximum service.
We invest in each other
Would you like to take this challenge with us and become a member the E-team?
Don’t wait to apply! Your motivation with CV may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For substantive questions about the position, please contact the HR department, which can be reached at 053 220 4444.
Do you have no experience as a refrigeration mechanic yet? Please feel free to contact us!