Due to growth we are looking for a service technician refrigeration and air conditioning technology region Apeldoorn. Will you join the E-team?
What will you do?
You will independently perform maintenance and service work on refrigeration systems at our customers. Your duties will include:
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of installations at our utility customers;
- Locate and resolve malfunctions;
- Inform and consult with your supervisor about the work performed, quality and progress.
It is a challenge for you to troubleshoot refrigeration and/or air conditioning systems. Optimal customer satisfaction and proactive action are your top priorities! In this position, you will be mainly on the road independently, but you will be in frequent contact with your colleagues. “None of us is as smart as all of us!”
We think it’s important that you can do your job well, That’s why we provide you with good tools, work clothes, service van, Ipad and a phone!
Since we work nationwide, we also have nationwide opportunities.
What do we ask of you?
You have enthusiasm and passion for your craft! With your knowledge of air conditioning and refrigeration technology, you come up with the best technical solutions for the customer. You want to deliver quality together with your colleagues and go for a satisfied customer. Working independently is also not a problem for you and you get energy from variation in your work.
In addition, you have:
- A completed MBO degree in electrical engineering (at least level 2);
- An F-gases diploma;
- A VCA certificate;
- A certificate of proficiency in working with CO2 is a plus;
- Willingness to participate in troubleshooting shifts after introductory period;
- Driver’s License B;
- Sufficient experience with modern ICT tools.
What can you expect from us?
- You will receive a salary and working conditions appropriate to your work experience according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement for Metal & Engineering;
- You are entitled to 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days;
- You will receive immediate travel time reimbursement from the moment you get in the car to a project;
- You will receive a net allowance for coffee/lunch €2.75 for each day you do not work at our office;
- Work-life balance is important but occasionally you will rotate with us our breakdown schedule. Of course, this is by mutual agreement a 6-8 times a year and you will receive appropriate compensation;
- Success we celebrate together! We do this through various fun promotions , get-togethers, bbqs and cool staff parties.
As a family business, we value our employees and place our focus on engaged entrepreneurship. The added value of our company is in our people; we consider continued investment in training and education a must. More information about our company can be found at www.emondt.nl
The Emondt Group has branches in Apeldoorn and Enschede. For more than 75 years we have specialized in refrigeration technology, climate control technology and sales concepts for fresh specialists and retail. With our own interior design factory in Apeldoorn, we supply complete store concepts from design to realization. In addition, we are the knowledge center for specific refrigeration issues, supplier of customized sustainable climate systems and refrigeration solutions. A large service network allows us to guarantee maximum service.
We invest in each other
Would you like to take on this challenge with us and become a member of the E-team? Don’t wait to apply! Your motivation with CV may be emailed to email@example.com. For substantive questions about the position, please contact the HR department, which can be reached at 053 220 4444.
Do you have no experience as a refrigeration mechanic yet? Please feel free to contact us!
Also check out our socials | @ peackinterior | @ emondt.kmi.ffi | @ werkenbij_emondt