What will you do?
- You will visit customers for troubleshooting and repairs.
- You instruct and advise customers and users and think about this.
- You will report on work performed and status of installations.
- You will perform occasional assembly and maintenance work.
- You are the ambassador with our customers and the first link between the customer and Emondt.
It is a challenge for you to troubleshoot refrigeration and/or air conditioning systems. Optimal customer satisfaction and proactive action are your top priorities! In this position, you will be mainly on the road independently, but you will be in frequent contact with your colleagues. “None of us is as smart as all of us!”
We think it’s important that you can do your job well, That’s why we provide you with good tools, work clothes, service van, Ipad and a phone!
Since we work nationwide, we also have nationwide opportunities.
What do we ask of you?
You have enthusiasm and passion for your craft! With your knowledge of air conditioning/air conditioning systems, you come up with the best technical solutions for the customer. You want to deliver quality together with your colleagues and go for a satisfied customer. Working independently is also not a problem for you and you get energy from variation in your work.
In addition, you have:
- A completed MBO degree in electrical engineering (at least level 2);
- An F-gases diploma;
- A VCA certificate;
- A certificate of proficiency in working with CO2 is a plus;
- Willingness to participate in troubleshooting shifts after introductory period;
- Driver’s license B;
- Sufficient experience with modern ICT tools.
What can you expect from us?
- You will receive a salary and working conditions appropriate to your work experience according to the Collective Labor Agreement for the Metal & Engineering Industry
- You are entitled to 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days;
- You will receive immediate travel time reimbursement from the moment you get in the car to a project;
- You will receive a net allowance for coffee/lunch €2.75 for each day you do not work at our office;
- Work-life balance is important but occasionally you will rotate with us our breakdown schedule. Of course, this is by mutual agreement a 6-8 times a year and you will receive appropriate compensation;
- Success we celebrate together! We do this through various fun promotions , get-togethers, bbqs and cool staff parties.
As a family business, we value our employees and place our focus on engaged entrepreneurship. The added value of our company is in our people; we consider continued investment in training and education a must. More information about our company can be found at www.emondt.nl
The Emondt Group has branches in Apeldoorn and Enschede. For more than 75 years we have specialized in refrigeration technology, climate control technology and sales concepts for fresh specialists and retail. All interior fresh concepts are developed and produced in-house. In addition, we are the knowledge center for specific refrigeration issues and supplier of custom installations with sustainable refrigeration and climate engineering solutions. A large service network allows us to guarantee maximum service.
We invest in each other
Would you like to take on this challenge with us and become a member of the E-team? Don’t wait to apply! Your motivation with CV may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For substantive questions about the position, please contact the HR department, which can be reached at 053 220 4444.
Also check out our socials | @ peackinterior | @ emondt.kmi.ffi | @ werkenbij_emondt