Do you live in Utrecht or near the Dom Tower? Does your career deserve a new boost and would you like to develop further in natural refrigerants? Would you like to work at an organization that thinks sustainably and has a diversity of projects?
What will you do?
You start from home with a well-equipped service van, phone and IPad. You are the ambassador with our customers and the first link between the customer and Emondt. Your daily work consists of assembling and installing refrigeration and air conditioning systems in accordance with the work preparation, always following the required refrigeration procedures of F-gases and safety requirements. You will monitor the progress of the project and ensure that the required materials are on time. In addition, you will ensure complete and clear reporting of hours, materials and problems encountered and ensure that your van, tools and materials are kept in order.
What we ask of you
You have experience with installing and commissioning refrigeration and air conditioning systems in accordance with laws and regulations. You possess at least MBO level 2, for example, in the direction of electrical engineering, mechatronics or mechanical engineering. Furthermore, you are in possession of an F-gases diploma, driver’s license B and a VCA certificate.
What can you expect from us?
- You will receive a salary and working conditions appropriate to your work experience according to the Collective Labor Agreement for the Metal & Engineering Industry
- You are entitled to 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days;
- You will receive immediate travel time reimbursement from the moment you get in the car to a project;
- You will receive a net allowance for coffee/lunch €2.75 for each day you do not work at our office;
- Work-life balance is important but occasionally you will rotate with us our breakdown schedule. Of course, this is by agreement a 6-8 times a year and you will receive appropriate compensation;
- Success we celebrate together! We do this through various fun promotions , get-togethers, bbqs and cool staff parties.
The Emondt Group has branches in Apeldoorn and Enschede. For more than 75 years we have specialized in refrigeration technology, climate control technology and sales concepts for fresh specialists and retail. All interior fresh concepts are developed and produced in-house. In addition, we are the knowledge center for specific refrigeration issues and supplier of custom installations with sustainable refrigeration and climate engineering solutions. A large service network allows us to guarantee maximum service.
We invest in each other
Would you like to take on this challenge with us and become a member of our E-team?
Don’t wait to apply! Your motivation with CV may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For substantive questions about the position, please contact the HR department, which can be reached at 053 220 4444.
Also check out our socials | @ peackinterior | @ emondt.kmi.ffi | @ werkenbij_emondt