What will you do?You are the one who fishes a defective technical device out of the trash and starts tinkering with it until it works again. Make your passion for engineering your job and step up to bigger things! In this BBL work and learning program, you will develop yourself in electrical engineering by working.
As an Electrical Engineer, you get energy from working on control cabinets, switch boxes and panels. In this position, you will be responsible for assembling control cabinets from drawings. After completion, you will also be commissioning or checking your home-built cabinet on site. In this position you will be working mainly inside ( 80%) and occasionally outside on project(20%).
- You will learn to read electrical drawings and perhaps make them in the future
- You will learn and engage in setting up, assembling and wiring switch and control panels
- You will learn to use measurement equipment to check connections and detect and correct inaccuracies and malfunctions
- Maintain changes on electrical schematics, checklists and bills of material
What do we ask of you?To properly fill the apprentice mechanic position, you will meet the following requirements:
- You are looking for a BBL spot for an electrical engineering degree or you hold an electrical engineering degree and are eager to gain more knowledge and skills within measurement and control engineering.
- You are precise and get energy from independent, free and varied work. From minor modifications to complete projects.
- You have good teamwork skills and communication skills.
- You have a demonstrable affinity for engineering.
- You have an affinity for electrical engineering and enjoy tinkering, no challenge too great!
A lot is expected of you during the study years, but of course you also get something nice in return: a diploma, nice colleagues and the right work-life balance!
What can you expect from us?
- Good primary and secondary benefits in accordance with collective bargaining agreement
- Vacation pay accrual 8%
- Vacation days 25 days per calendar year based on full-time employment
- ADV in proportion to length and extent of employment
- Cool staff parties and outings!