For more than 75 years we have specialized in refrigeration technology, climate control technology and sales concepts for fresh specialists and retail. All interior fresh concepts are developed and produced in-house. Quality, creativity and innovation that is our priority!
What will you do?
As an assembly worker at Emondt, no day is the same. Because you are constantly working at different locations you won’t get bored easily and you get to see a bit of the Netherlands. The work consists of furnishing various stores in the fresh produce industry, to include bakeries, butchers, grocery stores and more. Rearranging / rebuilding is done using a working drawing. With your technical insight and two right hands, you know how to turn any space into something beautiful. The work is easy to learn as long as you are eager to learn, curious and motivated. It is helpful if you know the difference between a folding rule and a spirit level 😉 In addition, you will work with experienced mechanics who are eager to teach you all the tricks of the trade.
Eventually, we also want to enter into a training program with you where you will be trained to become an experienced refrigeration mechanic / electrician. We will pay for this training for you!
What can you expect from us?
Besides a very nice challenge at a warm company where you are not a number, a nice job as an assembly technician, we understand that work is also just work and of course there should be something in return. Therefore, we want to offer the following:
- Good salary
- Expense allowance for irregular work
- Travel reimbursement for commuting
- Highly varied work
- Opportunity for a permanent contract
- In addition to 25 vacation days, also ATV days
- Opportunity to attend training & courses
- Personal development is highly valued
- Together we can make sure that you grow in the organization!
What do we ask of you?
- You are adventurous. No day is the same and you may find yourself spending several days with your colleagues at the project site. This occurs occasionally and will always be in consultation with you
- Technically savvy. You can handle a screwdriver, hammer and other tools well
- You are proficient in the Dutch language. Not all of your colleagues are fluent in English
- Preferably in possession of a driver’s license
- You like to laugh at work but also know when work needs to be equally hard
- You are up for this challenge, we are looking for people who are looking for a permanent job and want to grow with us!
As a family business, we value our employees and place our focus on engaged entrepreneurship. The added value of our company is in our people; we consider continued investment in training and education a must. More information about our company can be found at www.emondt.nl
The Emondt Group has branches in Apeldoorn and Enschede. For more than 75 years we have specialized in refrigeration technology, climate control technology and sales concepts for fresh specialists and retail. With our own interior design factory in Apeldoorn, we supply complete store concepts from design to realization. In addition, we are the knowledge center for specific refrigeration issues, supplier of customized sustainable climate systems and refrigeration solutions. A large service network allows us to guarantee maximum service.
We invest in each other
Would you like to take on this challenge with us? Then apply immediately. Your motivation with CV may be emailed to email@example.com. For substantive questions about the position, please contact the HR department, which can be reached at 053 220 4444.
Do you already have experience as a refrigeration mechanic? Please feel free to contact us!
We are looking for mechanics with experience or degree in addition to apprentices!
Also check out our socials | @ peackinterior | @ emondt.kmi.ffi | @ werkenbij_emondt