Due to significant growth, we are looking for a Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer to join team in Enschede.
With more than 75 years of experience we provide B2B refrigeration and air conditioning equipment designed to measure for our clients in the Netherlands. With our clients consisting of large and small businesses, we both install and service the installations and equipment. The most important branches we work in are: 1) the fresh food refrigeration for warehouses, distribution locations and food processing locations, and 2) installation of climate installations en air conditioning equipment for hotels, offices and other real estate. We offer our clients nationwide maintenance on the installed equipment with refrigeration engineers from all over the Netherlands.
We are a family owned company and firmly believe to valuing our biggest asset we have.. YOU the employee. We are located on two locations in the Netherlands: Apeldoorn and Enschede. We believe it’s important to provide the best possible work environment and tools to enable each employee to work towards the best results.
As refrigeration and air conditioning technician you will join our team of technicians Enschede who install equipment on site in line with F-gas and safety requirements. You will be responsible for the progress of the project and unsure all deadlines are met. You will make sure all hours and materials used in the project are accounted for and identify possible problems when they pop-up. Your main goal is to see the project to an successful end.
Are you a perfect fit for the job
- You live in the Netherlands or Germany border area
- You have experience with the installation and commissioning of refrigeration equipment and air conditioning equipment
- We require a minimal level of education of MBO level 2, for example in electrical engineering, mechatronics or mechanical engineering. A similar level of education from an (inter)national institution or relevant work experience (>4y) as refrigeration engineer will also be sufficient
- You are in preferably possession of a F-Gas certification and VCA certificate
- Drivers licence
- You speak English, German or Dutch (conversational level)
- Strong work ethic
- You are willing to work overtime when needed with possible hotel stays.
- Overnight stays are always in consultation
What we offer?
- A salary matched to your experience
- Various expense reimbursements
- Coffee money, overnight expense reimbursement, overtime allowances and more
- A challenging job with a great team of colleagues in Enschede
- Comprehensive training opportunities in line with the job
- Group personal pension scheme in accordance with the Dutch Collective Labour Agreement
- 38 Days annual leave (based on a 40h work week)
- Travel cost reimbursement and/or a personal company van
- Accrual of vacation allowance of 8%
Do you want to apply?
Are you a perfect match for the job? Send us an email to HR@emondt.nl